For the past 36 years, NoteWorthy has set the highest standards for bespoke, private experiences that ensure clients are safely fast-tracked, go behind the scenes to all the must-see visitor attractions, access the inaccessible and are immersed in local life. Now more than ever, utilising NoteWorthy’s local knowledge to create bespoke itineraries that escape the crowds can provide an enhanced level of assurance around safety measures that are second to none.
Our clients’ comfort has always been at the forefront of our minds. To ensure we can share our tips and what you should have on your bucket list, we continue to travel the length and breadth of the country so you can rely on our local expertise to give you the confidence to travel again.
We are keen to tell you our personal experiences of travelling in the UK, Ireland and France right now. The NoteWorthy team are dedicated to serving as your trusted advisor and resource, using their local knowledge and on-the-ground expertise.
NoteWorthy’s Enhanced Safety Assurance Measures
Due to Covid-19 Nicola Butler, owner and Managing Director of NoteWorthy and the NoteWorthy team continue to re-visit all of our sites and attractions to review and develop enhanced safety measures whilst following these practices:
1. Keeping up to date with advice from the Centre for Disease Control, World Health Organisation and local Government guidance to ensure we have all the latest advice for your trip
2. Including only long-standing partners in your itinerary that have been personally vetted by NoteWorthy, who are strictly following government guidelines and have enhanced their safety measures in light of the situation
3. Training our team, guides and drivers on new safety measures to support and protect all parties. Guides and drivers will have access to masks, gloves and hand sanitizer and will use them according to your preference. All non-essential items will be removed from cars e.g. newspapers.
4. Access to be very best insurance and medical service providers
5. Working with you to understand your group’s general health, age and risk profile
6. Provide you with a 24/7 dedicated NoteWorthy team member with direct access to their cell phone for you to contact before, during and after your trip
Updated Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions provide fully flexible cancellation terms. With your deposit held in a separate trust account, we can offer you full transparency and security for client deposits and fees. NoteWorthy is an independent business, owned solely by Nicola Butler. Nicola and her team provide the fairest practices for all parties involved and clients’ best interests are always our main priority.
- Who do you recommend we use to book our test? Government authorised and NoteWorthy vetted, Express Test. Use this trusted NoteWorthy link here
- Does the ‘Day 2’ test need to be done on Day 2? Whilst it has been called the ‘Day 2’ test, in fact it can be taken anytime from the day of your arrival which is day zero and up to the 2nd day of your arrival in the country
- What time should I book my test? Advice from Express Test is to book your test 45/60 mins after your flight has landed. If your flight arrives early or late ahead straight to the testing location once you have cleared customs and collected your luggage
- Where are the Express Test locations? You can find them here
Nicola Butler, Owner and Managing Director
“Nicola Butler is one of the most connected people in the country, whether you want to meet CBEs, score courtside Wimbledon seats, or get into otherwise closed museums.”
“The foundation of the Virtuoso network is our global network of local companies, who provide amazing service and experiences. Today, NoteWorthy sits at the top of that incredible legacy; never standing still, and always creating innovative new products, exclusive access and seamless collaboration that makes our member agencies and advisors heroes with their clients. And, I’ve been fortunate to experience these services firsthand with my family, creating lifelong memories we will cherish forever. Isn’t that the whole point of travel?”
“All my clients are blown away by how personal you make their experiences and how tailored to their particular interests each are”
“I have known the team at NoteWorthy for over five years and I’m delighted to say that, in that time, I have never experienced anything but expert professionalism, integrity and fun that the team offers. I have met some special friends at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, but some of the most special have been clients of Nicola.”
“NoteWorthy is the gold standard of what they do. I like to arrange experiences for my clients they didn’t even know were possible. NoteWorthy gets me those experiences and my clients are always thrilled and grateful”
“We are delighted to have established such a powerful and dynamic relationship with the brilliant team at NoteWorthy. As the museum that tells the story of Her Majesty's Guards, we are always conscious that proper 'brand alignment' is critical. We could not ask for a more professional, responsive or sensitive partner than NoteWorthy. Over the last three years they have now become pivotal to our ongoing success.”
“You planned a trip that was just perfect for our entire family (age 16 to 76!). There was not a single event in our itinerary that seemed out of place. Each tour, visit or event engaged each member of our party, thank you!”
“Our itinerary was perfect. Time with a guide and measured time alone proved to be fabulous.”
“Our daughter now has memories of England with her grandmother that will last a lifetime for her.”
“Thank you for pairing us with such a professional who geared his discussions to both a teenager and a senior with such skill and aplomb.”
“I could go on forever with accolades to you and your company but suffice it to say we loved every moment.”
“Our experience was perfection.”
“Our client's experience is our highest priority - so when it comes to trust, there is no halfway. NoteWorthy's team not only delivers, but delights at every turn. We are so proud to partner with them.”
“NoteWorthy opens doors that are otherwise closed to the world. The care and creativity in which they treat each guest can only be described as royal.”